UV-Free Airbrush Tanning Tips
MAKE YOUR AIRBRUSH TAN LOOK BETTER AND LAST LONGER!
PREPARING FOR YOUR AIRBRUSH TAN
The Day Before Your Appointment
- Exfoliate the day before you treatment to remove dry, flaky skin that causes uneven tanning.
- We suggest a BODY SCRUB 24 hours before your tanning session
Shave the day before your tan
The Day of Your Appointment
- Your skin should be clean
- You should remove all makeup
- DO NOT apply lotions or perfumes prior to getting sprayed
- Use deodorant very sparingly
WHAT TO WEAR DURING YOUR UV-FREE TANNING SESSION
- You may tan in the garment of your choice. Bathing suits and underwear work well.
- Men are required to wear underwear or bathing suit.
- The DHA solution should wash out of most clothing
- Wear loose fitting clothing for after session.
- Tight clothes can rub off the DHA bronzer and smear the cosmetic bronzer.
- We recommend loose shorts, and a loose fitting t-shirt (DO NOT WEAR JEANS)
MAINTAINING YOUR UV-FREE TAN
- Immediately after your spray tanning session avoid activities that may cause you to sweat excessively
- Use the air conditioning in your car on a hot day.
- Important: You must avoid water entirely for at least four hours or you will stop the tanning action of the DHA!
- Ideally, wait at least eight hours (or more) before showering or bathing with any kind of soap or shower gel. We recommend the next day if possible.
- If you absolutely must shower before the eight hour period, wait at least four hours, then use plain water only to allow your tan to continue to develop.
- Apply moisturizer after the shower and everyday after your tanning session. This will help prolong your tan.
- The ‘‘instant color’’ cosmetic bronzer will wash off just as it is designed to do.
- Do not take long hot baths or showers.
- Chlorine from a pool or Jacuzzi can cause your tan to fade faster.